Why should A3 users settle for anything less than an ultra-low cost per page?
Epson expands its cartridge-free EcoTank collection with new A3+ printing model
For the first time, Epson is bringing double-sided A3+ printing and A3 copying, scanning and faxing functionality to the EcoTank collection with the new ET-16500 4-in-1 inkjet.
In keeping with the other cartridge-free EcoTank printers in the range, the ET-16500 has been designed to offer a hassle-free and low-cost solution for printing, thanks to an ultra-high-capacity ink tank system, which is filled by high-volume ink bottles.
Fabio Girotto, product manager, Epson Europe, says: “Home office and small business users can now enjoy all of the benefits of EcoTank with the addition of double-sided A3+ printing and A3 copying, scanning and faxing. With this new model even those needing A3 and A3+ functionality can enjoy an ultra-low-cost solution.”
Suited to home offices and small businesses, the ET-16500 uses the PrecisonCore printhead and Epson's genuine pigment ink to produce sharp and clear texts. Designed for business tasks, it offers fax, two 250-sheet front trays for extra capacity, A3+ double-sided printing and fast print speeds of 18ppm1. The addition of the A3 double-sided automatic document feeder (up to 35 pages), makes it effortless to copy, scan and fax multiple page documents. Providing peace of mind, it's also backed by a three year warranty (upon registration). It's also easy to use with a 10.9cm touchscreen and Epson’s latest user interface.
Offering an extremely low cost per page, the ET-16500 can print up to an impressive 10,500 pages in black and 11,300 in colour2 from the included ink. With significantly more printing between refills, it presents a cost-effective and efficient solution.
With Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, sending documents to print from smart devices using the Epson iPrint app3 is made simple. It’s even possible to email files from anywhere in the world to the model via Epson Email print3. Providing further connectivity features, it also offers Ethernet, Google Cloud print and Scan-to-Cloud.
The ET-16500 is available from November 2017, priced at £999.99.
- A3 scan (1,200 dpi), copy and fax, A3+ print
- Refillable high-capacity side ink tank
- Epson genuine ink included: 2x sets
- PrecisionCore printhead
- Print up to 10,500 pages in black and 11,300 in colour1, from the included inks
- Print speeds of 18ppm in black and 10ppm in colour 2
- Fast double-sided printing
- A3 double-sided automatic document feeder (35 pages)
- 10.9cm touch screen
- 2x 250-sheet A3+ tray
- Epson warranty up to 3 years (upon registration)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet
- Print quickly and easily over Wi-Fi from smartphone and tablet PCs with Epson iPrint3
- Epson Connect support (Email Print, Remote Print Driver)3, and + Scan-to-Cloud
- Google Cloud print
2. Quoted yields are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC 24712. Quoted yields are NOT based on ISO/IEC24711. Quoted yields may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature. During the initial printer setup, a certain amount of ink is used to fill the print head's nozzles, therefore the yield of the initial bundled set can be lower.
3. Requires a wireless connection to the internet. For more information, supported languages and devices please visit www.epsonconnect.eu